Info Talk at The Kollective – Finding Your Path
People very often don’t know their purpose, have no focus, don’t know what to do with their life. Or maybe they do know but have no idea how to get there. They don’t feel that they are living a fulfilling life. Suffer because they don’t live a self-determined life. Do you know somebody like this?
– Have you yet found your purpose in your life?
– Do you know what to do with your life?
– Or maybe you know but you don’t know how to get there?
– Would you like to live a fulfilling life? A determined life?
– Are you lacking focus? Are afraid of making decisions?
– Something is holding you back but you can’t say what it is?
Some of us even haven’t thought about this or haven’t asked these questions. But raising these questions is already the first step to make the change to the better.
Let me show you that the solution is not that far away … sometimes even just a breath away.
This talk is Monday 15/4/19, 4pm at The Kollective, 17th Ave, Historic Village, parking right in front of the brand new building.
Just come or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 64 300 64